Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MILF FEET!!!.... MILF FEET!!! ( she doesnt believe her feet are that good looking) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MILF FEET!!!.... MILF FEET!!! ( she doesnt believe her feet are that good looking)
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the Pics of the MILF from before...she didnt think/believe me when I told her... that I was not the only one who thought her feet look AMAZING! She will be looking at the thread so please share your thoughts. THANKS!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She thinks what? Her toes are immaculate and her soles are super sexy! She truly has some of the hottest feet that have graced the pages of Wu's.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN! Those are beautiful! Love her soles.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
word up. very sexy indeed [Smile]

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suck those toes in a heartbeat!! Gorgeous toes.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd cum puddles on those cute wrinkled soles [Jerkoff] Ahhh yeah

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet and great soles!!!!!! Keep them coming
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's right.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, those feet are sexy! I want to see more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles I must say...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she has amazing feet love her soles so much hope to see more of her thank you so much

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Prince said it best in the other thread on here when he said "I'd power wash those soles". Damn straight, I would too! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE like em!!!!!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YummmmmMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh those soles..... BOING!!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links