Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Facebook, Myspace, etc. (Over 18 Only!) Part Zwei (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Facebook, Myspace, etc. (Over 18 Only!) Part Zwei
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:

-

That one had to have been taken by one of us!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:

-

That one had to have been taken by one of us!!!
According to the picture's caption, it was a Hawaiian guy who they asked to take pictures of them. He insisted he get their feet in the shot first and they were confused as to why... [Laugh]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously! fat girls?
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^^^^
agreed
the amount of fat girls in this thread has dramatically reduced my boner

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl..agreed with guy above me..

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maytoes:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
there is a reason i avoid threads like this...... makes me feel all sad.. all those folks on facebook showing their peds.. and i'm not the one taking the pics..... oh so sad!!

there was a reason i got rid of it, beat me to it [Mad] [Cry]
Seriously? u deleted ur other thread because u felt jealous of the photographer??
kinda. about 99% of the pics i added to the first thread were facebook finds from friends of friends OF friends. so i assumed everyone else who posted in it were about 50-50 on the facebook find/actual pics. so i felt bad and deleted it. it's really childish, you don't have to tell me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links