Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nurse Madison's cute feet Chillin and cookin (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nurse Madison's cute feet Chillin and cookin
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas!!
Madison came over my house and we both did some cookin!! She had on cute chillin shoes and her feet smelled so so freakin good!
Her exact words to me was "I didn't wash my feet after work because i figured you would be smelling on them"
DAMN! I almost fell on the floor when she said that!! lmao!
Enjoy fellas!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Los Diablo i know you have been waitin a while for Nurse Madison,, so i hope ya like ;o)

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, an update to the beautiful nurse. Definately worth the wait.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks FtLckr26, glad you liked too bro!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG !! Kev., what a great set !! [Eek!]

And that last pic.....Ohhhh that last one !! [Drool]

I'd keep her around, Dude.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great figure!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot and her feet are fantastic!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah dear kbrooks what amaing photo of that great woman i adore her feet and i cant wait to see another photos of her sexy feet i wanna be at her feet till end of my life . man you are lucky we all wait for lots of that great foot fetish woman .
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's cool is all these ladies give Kbrooks their feet freely AND they seem to always be cooking him some dinner!!! Damn damn damn!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks a lot Footjoyboy, i like the last one too but i love the second from the last the best!! mmmmmm

I agree FootFugger!!

Glad ya like 1heartbreakkid Thanks..

Wow hagan2, i dont think i could have said it any better lol.. Thanks a lot and i can't wait to she sees all the great replies! She loves it lol.. She just moved into another house so she don't have her pc up and running but i will make sure she signs in here so she can get on.

LMAO!!!! whats up LeDaemon,, what can i say bro? lmao,,, im a very good cook but she is really good too!! mmmm Feet and food. there is nothin better lol

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"mmmm Feet and food. there is nothin better lol"
Comment by kbrooks

_fjb_ [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know you guys had a good time, and you were thrilled!!!!

good stuff.. good stuff!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bro, I enjoyed the pics.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome;)

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links