Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Filipina GF's Soles & Flip Flops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Filipina GF's Soles & Flip Flops
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Jak thanks for the post her feet are incredible 4 sure
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, finally a lady who turns me on to soles!!!! I'm usually a top man, but her whole foot is beautiful. What size are they, they look so tiny. I know you have "loads" of fun with them!!!LOL Thanks, Jim
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow, I have to let her know the power her feet have! Haha. She actually wears a size 8 but it's because her feet are wide.

And yes I have LOTS of fun with them. Yesterday her feet smelled so good I exploded almost instantly, and it made my heart beat so fast. The way she was wiggling them and rubbing them on my face had me going crazy too. She's working at a golfing event all day today in the heat wearing sneakers with NO SOCKS, and she told me when she gets back I better be ready to smell them. I can't wait.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfun_couple
Board Regular
Member # 30291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfun_couple   Email feetfun_couple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa they are some seriously sexy feet and soles and I dare any man (or women) to say otherwise!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, love her wrinkled soles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again Jak and gf lol!

I was wondering when you would have some new pics for us, I really think she's got great looking feet.

The polish colour blended in very well too.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YEAH
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for share those pics, your gf has a very cute feet and an amazing arches!

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am speechless.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diggler707
Board Regular
Member # 31631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diggler707     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love all of your ups JAK. keep up the great work bro
!

- DIGG

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links