Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Milk, Grapes & Mirrors (new pics) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Milk, Grapes & Mirrors (new pics)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys [Blush]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD
can you give us any hints as to what you have coming up??

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask and you shall receive!

I took these today actually ...

-

-

I have two updates in the que for my site but they have yet to go live and there is a delay for some reason [Tongue] I put them in for yesterday and it still hasn't shown yet so you should see them SOON!! [Smile]

-  -

[ July 24, 2008, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD-
You are the best! I am a sucker for sandy soles!!! mmmmmmmmmm

Sexy shoes as well!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by SexyJ_Lover:
I am a sucker for sandy soles!!! mmmmmmmmmm

Killer! I actually got lucky with the sand ... my back porch is always sandy after a lot of rain.

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

yey for your back porch! What other food sets have you done MD? The grapes is the first one ive seen
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jesus! If one was looking to turn a non-foot fetishist into one, it would be Mommies feet that would do it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
yey for your back porch! What other food sets have you done MD? The grapes is the first one ive seen

Oh dear this list goes on for forever!!
I like to try everything ... fruits, cake, whatever I have handy ... even a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich and milk [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Sweet Jesus! If one was looking to turn a non-foot fetishist into one, it would be Mommies feet that would do it.

[Blush] Thanks!

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Oh I am so sorry...I need to take a history lesson in your feet MD!!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Oh I am so sorry...I need to take a history lesson in your feet MD!!

There is never a need to apologize hun! [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

MD-it could be the best history lesson ever! oh...where to begin...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Today's update is purple polished mirror play [Big Grin]

-

-

-

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

YEY Mommie!!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What goes better with grapes, than beautiful feet? What an excellent post, the photographs are very nice!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links