Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *19y/o GFs Sexy Feet in heels* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *19y/o GFs Sexy Feet in heels*
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well like the title stats my girlfriends sexy feet in heels.

-

-

-

-

-

-
 -

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE love the tattoo!!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footboy, it's been a while [Smile] How's everything?

And as for this post... Jesus Christ!! How could you not love your gf's high heels??!!??? (reference to you saying you didn't care too much for heels, hehe) Oh, and her toe nails look spectacular too [Blush]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are nice. imho though i think there is too much color in the tat, kinda takes away from the feet and the nail color. plus they are nice enough they dont need anything else !
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pictures so much and i'm loving the tattoo big fan of the tattoo on the feet would love to see her soles some day [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some photos of her bare feet?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patiently waiting for more
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. We simply must have some soles, and some of both feet together in the shot without shoes! Don't cover up that awesome tattoo!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more soles plz!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While tattoos are not for everyone they look wonderful on the right one(s). Your gf has beautiful feet and I like how her polish brings out the color in the flower. Her toenails are nicely shaped -- and being a lover of heels myself -- thanks for sharing. [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy pink toes. Very nice post.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys thanks for the comments...this is stephanie (my feet) lol um me and my bf have more posts around here somewhere with all of my feet pics soles,toes, you name it lol check them out! and thanks again
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing.. can we see a face pic please?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That tattoo goes very well with nice shoes, as shown from those great pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Stuff!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links