Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candids update -July '08

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candids update -July '08
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some candid's taken over the last month or so..

*Early 20's...Sexiest girl i seen in a long time..
Hottest body ever...Tan body/legs...Nice fitted business attire...Sexy Tony Bianco heels sporting a sexy pink pedicure...She knew how to stand to show these baby's off!!

-

-

-

-

*Mid 20's...Australian woman, buiness attire, sexy moist nylons i am pressuming.. [Smile]

-

-

-

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Late 20's...Hispanic woman, very sexy nylons/heels..Always wearing something sexy..Brunette...

-

-

-

*Early 20's....Hispanic...Brunette...Sexy toe cleavage...

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

sorry about the sizing, i tried to re-size but for some reason when i post the hot-links it still shows bigger size..

If anyone wants to re-size & re-post your more than welcome...

Otherwise enjoy...

I seen this sort of thing all day everyday as i work in a business centre...Woman all day wearing sexy business attire and sexy nylons/heels...Its paradise!!

--------------------

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your style in that you chose not to post chicks in flops - afterall, one can go to any store and find hundreds of females wearing them at any given moment.

Heels, on the other hand, are where it's at.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto!!

love your candids.. very nice ones.... and nice toe-cleavages too

RPM

p.s. as a huge heel fans, this set makes me smile

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Thanks guys haha, your right on the money!

Its alot harder to find chicks wearing sexy heels than flip flops...Dont get me wrong, if there is a pair of 'unbeleivably hot' feet in flops i will try to snap them up...

Almost been caught a few times haha i love it!

Im a sucker for chicks in heels, especially business woman, it just has such a class and dominant stance about it!

The pics are actually easier to view and clearer when sized smaller done but for some reason its hot-linking at the higher size.

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first woman has some killer legs.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
priceless.

especially the black hose dipping. [Blush]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im a sucker for chicks in heels, especially business woman, it just has such a class and dominant stance about it!
i hear ya so loud and clear!! i feel the same way!!! but instead of dominance, it's power that appeals to me!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youre an artist.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first woman's legs are incredible Too bad you can't see her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links