Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andis black toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andis black toenails
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that last heel shot with the arch....booyah~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOEtally Stunning! Her arches are superb! [Bow Down]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg sooooo sexy
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
I THINK THAT FEET ARE GUY FEET ANY WAY I DONT LIKE IT

I have posted hundreds of pictures on various sites and forums over the past few years... first time I've heard that... Here you go Hagan...
Take a look at these, you got a 50/50 shot,, what's your guess??
boy or girl???
The first one is her getting ready and the others are some I dug up...
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to go out on a limb here and say those photos belong to a lady... a very very sexy lady! Thanks for posting them...wow!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWOW! That arch pic from the 1st set is freakin sweet! [Jerkoff]
Thanks aerodrew!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job. I like black polish.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a rude jerk!

Thanks aerodrew, and lets not forget Andi.

Thank her doubly so.

You guys rock.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW - Nice stems!!
I love her heels in the first shots and her toenails are shaped perfectly!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please thank Andi from me for allowing us to view her spectacular pics. She has absolutely amazing feet. Is she ticklish? Does she give you foot jobs? Take care and keep posting! If you graduated in 88 we are 1 year difference, I graduated in 89. My 20 is next year.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them. nice color.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wifeysfeet
Board Regular
Member # 20377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wifeysfeet   Email wifeysfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are SOOO FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man those are some killer arches. im always a sucker for black nails and beautiful toes.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links