Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiances Self shots and a new pedicure (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fiances Self shots and a new pedicure
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone thought i'd share some more pics of the fiance's feet. let me know what ya think and any more suggestions as to future shots.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
http://www.angryduck.com/6888/freaky-tongue/

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

-

--------------------

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are they? They look very petite.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent shots. I especially loved the soles one. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

they might be a size 5 if that

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute toes.. i like it!! thank you. first set really hot.. hope her ankle's ok though. nice dash shots.... i bet super duper in hose though [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her toes. Her soles look mega smooth!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set! Nicely done!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A suggestion for future shots? hmmmmm.

Keep showing more pics.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

alright sounds like a plan haha

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look cute and so dainty...love her toes too. Her soles look smooth and soft as well with great arches. Great pics, and would love to see more showing off her sexy soles.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles and toes!! The color suits her very well. Hope to see more of her in the future!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuckablefeet
Board Regular
Member # 30547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuckablefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Ankle is fine guys..... thanks. It was just a new tattoo that had to be wrapped up. And for those of you wondering they're a size five.
Thanks for all the comments!
xxxxooooo

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links