Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet Sleeping and Dash pics (7-23-08)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet Sleeping and Dash pics (7-23-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just some more sleeping pics and then some pics she took in the car the other day.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Her soles are so awesome! Thanks, Scott.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dashboard feet are sweet. very very nice! thank you both again!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
dashboard feet are sweet.

RPM

have to agree
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another awesome set of photos...

It is so clear to me that she loves, really loves to tease us with her gorgeous bare soles...

What else could possibly explain why she is so good at it?

I love it that she likes to take photos of her magnificent "feet"...I love her contributions so much...she has a wonderful eye and she always presents her feet...her soles in a very "pleasing" way...

She knows what we are doing as we look at her doesn't she? And she likes it...I can just feel it...what a nice way to repay her for all the pleasure she has given to me...

She never, ever disappoints...

I also love it that she is so understanding about "sleepy feet"...

I do not blame you one bit for your desire to sneak to the foot of the bed and to have your way with her "sleepy bare soles"...I would do the same if she were my wife...

She is just too irresistible that way...

Please, please, please thank her for me...

She is so beautiful...her "feet" are so awesome...her "soles"...oh yeah baby...

Love her dusty soles in the pics above...awesome...

I will be turning to her for my pleasure this eve...no doubt about it...

I simply cannot resist her...

Thank you!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks guys!
Scott

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly beautiful seeing her gorgeous feet on the dashboard.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sykosiOn
Board Regular
Member # 4523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sykosiOn   Email sykosiOn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some absolutely amazing soles.

--------------------
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by GibsonLP:
Those are some absolutely amazing soles.

they certainly are!!
thanks my friend!!

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are fantastic, and love her sleepy feet, and especially enjoyed the dash pic....Wow! Her feet are beautiful, and look so sexy. Another great post. Love her wrinkles, and her painted toes. She is a natural.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome as usual!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks guys.
i friggin wish we had more time to get some different type of stuff up here for ya'll.

Im getting really frustrated lol

we are just non stop with work as well as the kids. busy busy busy
Scott

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links