Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » If you like girls walking barefoot in public...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you like girls walking barefoot in public...
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...you may enjoy this new video clip of Janne, a real hardcore barefoot girl.

Below are some video still from her latest clip.

You can see more of her at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal - You're my hero...

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics

when taking picture, doesnt anyone think it is strange you taking pictures of dirty feet in public?

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love chicks with dirty barefeet. Thanks Hal.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, guys.

quote:
when taking picture, doesnt anyone think it is strange you taking pictures of dirty feet in public?
I guess some people do but nobody has ever been rude or unfriendly to me. Sometimes people walking by make funny remarks but that doesn`t bother me. The cool thing about taking foot photos is that you can do it in public without attracting too much attention (as oposed to nudity or for example rubber-fetish photos, etc.)....I´ve even taken pics of girls crushing fruit on the street, although usually I´m not always that brave.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic stuff as usual Hal!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photos are a bonus...it must have been so much fun just following her around barefoot all day watching them get more and more dirty
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinkledSoles_WrinkledToes:
The photos are a bonus...it must have been so much fun just following her around barefoot all day watching them get more and more dirty

Yeah, taking photos of true barefoot girls is my favourite hobby. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love dirty soles! but my favorite barefooter,is still that hippie girl Luna! these photos are great,as your material seems to always be;but to e there was something about Luna. she has a special place in my pants for her!=^)
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer shots Hal! I can think of quite a few fellas who would gladly clean those for her [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, are these dirty or what? [Laugh] But still looks so good!!! [Drool] Thanks for sharing, Hal! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

[ July 29, 2008, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: antigonas ]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Thanks, Mommie and Antigonas.

quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
i love dirty soles! but my favorite barefooter,is still that hippie girl Luna! these photos are great,as your material seems to always be;but to e there was something about Luna. she has a special place in my pants for her!=^)

Cool, I´m really glad that you`re such a fan of Luna. I think she looks great but she was never very popular on my website, compared to most of the other models. Really cool to hear that you like her!

-Hal-

--------------------

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would lick those soles clean!

Great shots Hal!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness! Those soles are filthy. But I actually wouldn't mind licking them clean.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links