Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more pics of my g/f's sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more pics of my g/f's sexy feet
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell us what you think and want to do to them. We are thinking that the most creative/descriptive will have a chance to do it in person.... [IMG]  -  -  -  - [/IMG]
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet! very good shape! some pedicure would help! but there is a lot of potencial! i like them!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy! i would love to see them wit an orange pedi!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. What size is she?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dundundun
Board Regular
Member # 22291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dundundun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply put, she would know how much i love sexy feet, and i would put somthing very nice between them and make love
Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet need to be worshiped, massaged, caressed and kissed. Love them.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna smell those toes and solesssssssss

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a size 9
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply put... gorgeous soles! A beautiful pair of nines deserve a tender foot bath, scrub, massage, and post cleansing lick. I'd love to worship those perfect peds, kissing, sniffing, licking, sucking every inch over and over until i can no longer contain myself. Feet like these need attention, and i'd love to be the guy to provide. i'm going bezerk just looking at these pics, and can only imagine how lucky you are to caress and love such an amazing pair of cuties!
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update of her feet my friend. He toes look great all natural like that so they probably look amazing with a nice pink shade. Thanx for sharing!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the 'flip flop' tan she has on the top of her feet...does she wear flip flops alot?
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey she has very sexy feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links