Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy blue toes at the resort (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy blue toes at the resort
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O M G! 2swift i love your wifes feet! she has really sexy high arches and delicate ankles. love the blue on her. really looks great with her skin coloring. i agree with me. she has some smokin legs! looks like the two of you had a really good time on your mini vaca. great post!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as always, i love your wifes long toes...

great post!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 5ving ya for the long second toes!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! you got me hooked!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUS FOOTAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your wonderful compliments, truly. We were happy to take these pics for all of you to enjoy, and she loves to know that everyone is loving them. More are to follow soon. Thanks again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great photographs, thank you for sharing these and for the excellent post!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot!!! Love her arches...her soles are beautiful!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leos73
Major Player
Member # 2349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leos73   Email leos73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty feet shots are great !! thanks for sharing
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love da color blue.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QB] Greetings from Cozumel! I brought a laptop just so I could catch up here and knew you had posted these pics. I would just like to say - well done 2swift.

A couple of my favorites are the first set, 2nd row, 2nd pic - this pose and angle accentuates the the ankle, the high arch and her lovely long toes.

In the second set, I like row 1 pic #3 - in my humble opinion I find showing the whole leg in this particular pose with the feet pointed and one slightly lower on the leg --sexy sexy sexy

OK I was trying to pick one pool pic but couldn't because the contrast between the light cooling color blue of the water, your wifes milky smooth feet and the dark blue polish! It's a great combination.

Glad I brought this thing with me!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hello again, perfectpeds...always lovely to hear from you.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and compliments on our latest contribution. They were so much fun to take and she is indeed a natural when it comes to posing her sexy feet. I still love the way the deep blue looks on her sexy toes, especially the contrast with her fair skin. Lovely.

I am happy you have returned and even happier you brought your laptop with you to Mexico so you could enjoy these.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing photos, your wife has beautiful feet.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I missed this post last week. You have an incredible lady there 2swift. I'll ask my wife to work on getting her arches as high as your wife's!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my friend , as always love pics of your lovely wife's feet and toes , she has exceptionally beautiful feet and it's always a pleasure to gaze upon them , thanks for all the kind compliments on my pics as well . Take care and talk to you later and give em a kiss for me ...ok ?
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links