Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tina Marie's Updated Photos 4 Sale!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina Marie's Updated Photos 4 Sale!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow will be the 4th anniversary of TINA MARIE's fan group "Tina's Feet Perfect10n". She's truly a legend and an awesome human being. As of right now, she has a new set of 42 photos of America's high arched sweetheart. High arched feet, soft wrinkly soles, and a French pedicure. This diva is a certified foot soldier!!! Here are 4 preview photos to all Tina fanatics...

-  -  -  -

If you would like to order her photos by cash, money order, or via PayPal account, please feel free to email her by logging on to www.tinasprettypiggies.com tonight!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Thanks Tony.. I didn't realize it'd been 4 years already. . Wow, time sure has flown by!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome as always, Tina. You're truly one of the BEST.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!! Look at those arches. Tina's feet are way hot as always.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Thank you Cain!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good god Tina, you are hot....and your French pedicure is to die for!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina,
Your super high arches and wrinkley heels are unbeatable!!
oooo00oooo

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man shes hot!!!!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Oh wow.. well thank you so much! [Kiss] [Blush]

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously Tina-no one on earth has heels that wrinkle like yours!! I dont even bother trying to find any heels like yours anymore...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Well that's sweet of you to say oooo00oooo .. Thank you!

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

If i can ask a favor Tina, where can I find a pic of those mega wrinkly heels???
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Hum, well oooo00oooo, have you looked on my site? I'm sure I'll be doing more soon & will try to include some of my soles & heels [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Your awsome Tina! Yes, I have checked your site, I was just wondering if you had any on this fourm
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you use the search button at this forum and type in "Tina Marie", I'm quite sure that you'll find them. If not, please let us know.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links