Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » So what do you think?? Part 2 (8/23/08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So what do you think?? Part 2 (8/23/08)
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by trevorfeet:
[QB] Here is a pic of my new friend i took with my phone today when we were out shoe shopping....what do you guys think?? should i get some more?

No, no dont waste your time getting more. You only took a beautiful picture of long toes and posted in a FOOT RELATED board, to ask should you post more? As if people are going to say NO DONT POST ANYMORE? If you posted this over at the Bowling Geeks message board, THENNNNnnn maybe you should ask "should I get some more?"
Fellas, if you got them, POST THEM. You dont have to ask permission. That is what this forum is for. Some guys CANT get girls to pose for them. If you got the courage to TAKE the photo, you know damn well you did it so you can show all of us.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those there are some beautiful long delicious toes.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you take the same pic but with a cumshot o those pretty toes???????????????
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments/replys...she loved them all...so much so she took some pics last night while we were on our way home from the bar/club..talk about great entertainment while driving haha..ENJOY!!

-
 -

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, YES YES YES, NOW THAT IS MY KIND OF TOES. I LOVE EM LONG...and ohhhhhhhhhh, that long second toe! God Bless you woman!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the long toes and soft soles

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha...LuckyAndre...well there is more 2 cum..as she took lots of pics that night ...so stay tuned...

PS: so what do you think?? Should post more

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm, as some of the brothers already said: more please!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Enjoy

-

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

This is insane! Love it Love it! Dude, you cant let her be one of the lucky ones to have long toes...AND willing to take photos...and they dont have any toe rings flowing down those stems??? Run over to the mall, quick. Also, just in case anyone else didnt request yet: Is there any shots from the sole view, where her toes are spread wide open. That would be great. ONE OTHER THING: THANK YOU for showing the tops of the toes. Many post only the soles, which dont make you a bad person, BUTTTTT, for me, seeing the toe tops give me some "detail" to the whole foot, ya kno wat I mean?

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
 -

Offtoe
Loyal Member
Member # 4801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtoe   Author's Homepage   Email Offtoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nasty ugly..
Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think me like. very lovely

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links