Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet & shopping in Biggs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet & shopping in Biggs
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas?
Here is a album i had in my files that i never named and basically got lost.
I was deleting old crap today and found this, i never posted it before..
I remeber doing this shoot. Sarita called me about 11pm wanting me to take her to the store, i remember the time because i was watchin Family Guy and i didnt want to leave lol.. So i told her i'll take her but im gonna take pics while she shopped..She said ok..
This was arund Dec or Jan...

Sarita just had a baby thats why she been away for a while. She just lost her baby fat and i took some cool pics a week ago and she also had a session. I will post those soon...

mistresssarita@yahoo.com

-

-

-

-

-

[ August 03, 2008, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: kbrooks ]

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oppss,, forgot a couple

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl has the some of the softest, most beautiful feet I've ever gotten my hands (and mouth) on! Lovely pics, man! You know I'll be setting up another session with her very soon. I didn't want that last one to end, her feet are just so soft!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gettin' the munchies just thinking about all that food and those feet.

_fjb_ [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yumm
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that was a nice trade... miss family guy, get some pics of peds.. nice trade

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i want sniff these sexy flip flops,and kiss beautiful sarita feet
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could see myself following that around a store for a long time.....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First pics are great...I love barefoot girls in public places.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great set! Its funny how picture sets can get lost on a HD when you shoot so many. I'm glad you found 'em!

Also its interesting to hear from someone (rbunthorne2180) that has had a session with one of Kbrooks ladies. Are you the same guy that was in the pictures posted a little while back having a session with Angel too?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, LeDaemon, that was me in those pics with Angel. I've been doing sessions with Kbrooks' models for several years now.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pictures were sexy... I would go down every aisle that she was in just to see her barefeet and her take off her flip flops. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yes, LeDaemon, that was me in those pics with Angel. I've been doing sessions with Kbrooks' models for several years now."
Comment by rbunthorne

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Nationality is she? Awesome feet... Very yummy... Just perfect.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links