Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my shy wifes feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my shy wifes feet
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has great looking feet. Long, slender, and sexy. I love her toenail polish. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking feet she has to post more!!!

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I just made my keyboard sticky!!!! nice tootsies dude
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately need another look at these in new pics! Very sexy toes and nice polish color.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stretchguy
Board Regular
Member # 3175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stretchguy   Email stretchguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loves the compliments, but can each of you tell her exactly what you like about her feet? Let her know what makes you TICK. she wants to know!!

[IMG]  -  -  -  - [/IMG]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I like about her feet? That her soles look unbelievably ticklish and sensitive...

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, she can be a FOOT MODEL. If my wife had feet like that, I'd EAT em up for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner... and sancks in between.

You're a damn lucky bastard... Shoot some FULL poses: head to toe. You can cover/blackout her face. But we wanna see the entire wife. Shoot some pix of her sitting/laying on the bed, sofa, kitchen, etc. And plz don't shoot them at 20 Megapixels...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links