Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's Cum Crush! *Upd 12 Aug* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Cum Crush! *Upd 12 Aug*
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emptied a load all over my girls flip flop, she then proceeded to mash it up and then leave for work [Smile]
 -  -  -  -
 -

[ August 12, 2008, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God, what perverts you two are!!!!!Thanks, that was sexy!!!!! And I know what perverts are, 'cause I are one also!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GnarlyMonkey
Board Regular
Member # 28294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GnarlyMonkey   Email GnarlyMonkey       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gross! haha just kidding that's freakin hot!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's sexy, LoL! When I first saw the thread title, I had to reread it. Now it makes sense, lol. She has some hot feet, anymore pics?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM .... I also like doing that to a girls shoe !!! but I like being sneaky & her not knowing until she slips on her shoes !!
I just love seeing their surprised reations !!

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Millions, upon millions of sperm died for this... lol! Awesome stuff.

Patrick

P.S. That second shot is the hottest!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't beat cum on some sexy soles
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found this very HOT for some reason!

And I agree with Patrick! That 2nd shot is hot! I just love the way you can see the slightly dry heel and then towards the arch of the foot the cum just sticking to her sole and flip flop! Just something so sexy about that.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ill third that opinion..The second shot is the BEST! with the cum stretching from sole to flip flop...Very sexy!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wore those all day at work??? I would love to have my girl do that
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf is something else. Those are great pics man.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! More, whenver she feels like it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this is anakondaa's girlfriend. Just to say thanks for all the comments. Glad you like them [Tongue] Shall be more where that came from soon.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures... I love when there is cum on the insoles of the shoes. has a great crushing element to it and I love it
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job, anakondaa [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links