Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Melanie – Hot Workout Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melanie – Hot Workout Feet!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

It has been a while since we posted a set update in the forums but we want to assure you that www.teenfeetdreams.com is still alive and kickin’ with this week’s update with the gorgeous Melanie, our newest addition to the TFD stable!

-

-

-

We wanted this set to be as true to a workout set as possible so we asked our photoguy to put Melanie through her paces, getting those gorgeous size 8’s all sweaty without any socks as they were encased inside her trainers. The first thing that strikes you is that she is in great shape as her firm calves can attest to.

High arch fans will also love her as well as those who like women’s heels on the meatier side as Melanie has both and she loves to show them (and other things) off too!

Over 140 pics in this update and if you haven’t had a peek at the other updates don’t be afraid to pop over for a visit!

Phil & Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowwwwwwwwwwww yummy!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would die to workout next to her!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melanie is attractive, she's got nice feet and the photography is outstanding. This is (typical) TFD excellence, thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics. shes a cutie with sexy feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice clean clear pic! like Ben said. thanks for sharing

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

I need a workout partner like her........ [Mmm]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, very nice. cute with sexy feet. lethal.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last picture is killer!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff. Like all the preview shots here. That first one though has me torn... would I rather pull off those shoes and lick those damp sweaty feet or her shorts and lick... hmm, I'll leave it at that. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil, you left me wanting for more! Any photos of Melanie's toes or in heels? That last picture was pretty special.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic really caught my attention. Her soles are gorgeous. She is totally hot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We do have a video of Melanie which we are releasing on the site soon where we asked her to 'go as far as she is comfortable with' thinking toe sucking tops, well were we surprised when she started stripping, down to her panties, toe sucking, then she starts to take her panties off - our eyes popped out of our heads!

I don't know what came over her but to make our already engorged trousers even fuller, she starts to rub her feet on her pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

The video is AWESOME, we will post a promo clip on www.thefootfetishtube and post the link here . . . [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thing's I'd do to those gems [Big Grin]
Great pics Phil!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice they must have smelled sweet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links