Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » flirty new heels **UPDATE** page 3 red toes and soles with new flips (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: flirty new heels **UPDATE** page 3 red toes and soles with new flips
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! just a quick post of a pair of my new heels! well one pair at least! lol let me know what you think! the polish color is black tie is optional! Kisses! O

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -

[ August 18, 2008, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! So hot, and so so sexy, Lady Ophillia! Your new heels look so sexy on your pretty polished toes...and love the color. The dark color of your polish, and your black kitten heels look amazing against your fair, soft skin. Hot!

I love all of your poses, too...especially the last two with you being up on your toes as My all time fave!!! Mmmmm, mmmm, good!! The last pose you look so cute, and feminine as you lift your heel to show off your toes. Love it.

Great post, and love the pics....and love your arches too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O,O,OMG! Lady you are the epitome of beauty! I've been waiting to see what you had in store for us. Love those heels and, even more, your tasty looking feet.

Hugs,
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh I likes... great soles picture and it looks lik you have some sexy calves too. Love the jeans too... and of course .. the toes are very very sexy. Thanks for sharing
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, tasrt and delicious looking !

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that 5th pic best O. There's just enough room to rub those gorgeous soles with my.......urrrrr......Yes, like that pic a lot.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW so many comments already! thank guys! yall are the reason i keep posting.

2swift as always you leave me speechless and blushing!

Hamp was it worth the wait?

Thanks N2Feet i have been working on those...LOTS and LOTS of lunges!

ClubKong thanks for the love hun! wanna taste? hehe

FJB glad i leave you salivating!

Catsman....that was JUSSSSSSSSST the reaction i was going for with that pic! Kisses

O

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misho1
Loyal Member
Member # 15224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misho1   Email misho1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet and legs also

very nice sandals and nice polish .. i like black at all

like ur pics

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shoes Ophillia!!
I like them with jeans too - my fav pics are the first two [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new heels...
They compliment your feet very nicely!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

TY TY LADIES! pssssst.....i bought them in pink too!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the straps but I am not so keen on kitten heels.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
TY TY LADIES! pssssst.....i bought them in pink too!

Well, lets see those too!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somehow my compliments never managed to make it on this thread....... not sure why... but at anyrate.... flirty indeed.. would lvoe to see them in pink too!

RPM

p.s. flirt away in your new shoes!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links