Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » flirty new heels **UPDATE** page 3 red toes and soles with new flips (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: flirty new heels **UPDATE** page 3 red toes and soles with new flips
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH Maverick if you had gotten me an hour sooner! lol i JUST changed my polish color to a deep red. i usually change it weekly however and i DO have a bottle of silver polish. i promise sometime in the near future i will do the silver just for you [Kiss]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia, no pressure on my end. look forward to your next posts though. I like that variety is the spice of life and that you keep things fresh!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very flirty Ophillia loved those feet of yours.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THATS how toes should look!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woow beautiful toes i hope i can worship you feet every day I love you toes thanks
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIRST~ thank you andre! a comment like that coming from a pro like you totally floors me. thank you.

parce thank you! i am married but you can look at them ANYTIME you like! [Wink]

OK onto the update. This is my new paint job hope you like it.
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

-  -  -  -

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Lady Ophillia!!! Stunning! What an update. I love your sexy soft soles, and your sassy flips too. Your feet look so so sexy, and love the new nail color. This shade of red looks so good on you, too. Love how you show off your sexy soles, and your shoe play too. Wow!

I want to pick a fav but I cannot...they are all good, but if I had too it would be your pose of both your sexy feet up on your toes showing off your hot soles. Mmmm!! Your soles look so smooth and soft. You must lotion them every day, and I can only imagine how that must look.

Very sexy!! Love the update as I am sure many will.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard to pick a fav pic.. but here is my break down.. that color is super hot!!! i love it!!!

co-worker has it. i'm like always drooling over it!!!!! always checking to see what sandals she wears.. or slips off out of for the color!!

the sole shots, i have to say takes the cake!!!!

http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc814&image=87622_green3_122_814lo.jpg

http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1055&image=87612_green2_122_1055lo.jpg

really nicely done!! very sexy in those pose! love your anklet... and nice way to show it off too. cute flipflops (rarely catch me saying that)

great post!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice paint job.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My oh my, Ms. O you never fail to disappoint! Those are some sexy sexy toes you got [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking great with that anklet! Lovin' the soles from the heel view!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn O....just delicious!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

OH WOW! you guys never fail to make me blush thank you!.

2Swift - thank you you know i took that heel shot just for you! lol

Thanks RPM im glad you like my flips! lol wasn't sure i dug the green but i love em!

Tiny and CFG thanks guys im glad you liked it! i like this darker red as opposed to the brighter one.

LD thank you! this anklet was a gift from hubby!

LPT - you know i live to serve baby! [Wink]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady O,
I must say that you impress me each time that you add a new set. I love the red candy paint on your toenails and how the green flip flops look on your alabaster skin...you stir up the most sensual feelings! Very powerful.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links