Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First Post... Candids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First Post... Candids
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely nice shots! Love candids! As Ladaemon noted- great quality! And what close shots! I really liked the one looking down the bikini girl's body.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a first post - I'd say - outstanding! Imagine the reactions if you have your girlfriend pose and staying still so you can get really good shots! I think you've got everyone's attention! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your quite the photo guru.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, the first three look nice!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes indeed. This is my part of town! LOL. Love candids. Thanks. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In #8 they look a little dry, the 7 others are golden  -

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! Thanks for the nice comments.
Yes, some of those took some guts to take. Some of the women I know and wouldn't take too kind if I showed their faces. The "pool babe" in the first few really were great.

A few pics were from a crappy cell phone. When I finally get around to taking the girlfriends pics I will let ya'll know! I think she's got great feet but that's just me. She's at least open to me taking some shots. I can't wait!

Thanks again for your comments. I'll be posting more in awhile!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow candids FTW!!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the one over the water shot from the boat and the one underneath with the sole shot .... Great looking feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links