Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Vans Slip-Ons With NO Socks!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Vans Slip-Ons With NO Socks!!
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vans no socks.. bet the smell was wonderful
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those shoes. Polish is cool too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pedicure !

love to sniff your piggies right out of those vans!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better than something you haven't seen before from Eliza! Nice photos!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those vans ROCK!! and thats is one hell of a pedicure.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments everyone...... Now it's time to get some new pictures up!!!!! [Kiss]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza, I love your feet the most all! In my eyes no other feet can even compare. Absolute perfection.

The 5th photo is my personal favorite.

Your awesome!
-Tyler

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed! Vans - especially old worn Vans can kick up some serious funk!!! I love 'em. I have a friend - a Dominatrix who lets me smell her Feet. She used to have a pair of the black & white checkered Vans - nice, worn and stinky. She would put them on and walk around in them when she knew I was going to stop by to 'get my sniff on.' They made her Feet smell incredible. (I will have to post thsse pics soon.)

Love the pedicure and the scrumptious Toes Eliza!!!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, love those feet and Vans!!!! I've been a footnut for around 50 years. I was a footnut before I even knew what one was!!!LOL My ex used to wear white Keds alot. She would especially wear them if she thought we might be having fun later that day or night. She's wear them with no socks, and they got soooooo sweaty. She'd wear them to bed, and at some point thereafter, I'd get up in front of her with my cock in her. I'd take the Keds off one at the time and savor those sweaty, rubbery-scented feet.

Now, do I like stinky feet? Nope, not in the least. When a lady's feet smell like they've been petting a dead skunk, I want no part of them. But a pair of feet that have been lightly perfumed and kept in a pair of Keds all day don't normally stink, but the pheremones given off in the sweat will make a dead man's cock get hard. This also goes with other feminine body odors. My ex liked for me to not use deodorant when possible. While we made love, she'd bury her nose in my armpit and go crazy.

Guess I should have put this in a discussion forum, but since you showed the pics of your lovely feet and Vans, I thought it deserved to be here.....

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links