Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's 300th Gallery at Nylons Exposed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's 300th Gallery at Nylons Exposed
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, we celebrate the 300th gallery of Nylons Exposed. Just like The Amazing Spider-Man's issue #300, SEXY LEXI is truly a collector's item. Ultra sexy legs, high arched feet and soles... with and without silk stockings. If she's single, I would marry her. Anyways, here are the 4 preview photos of the super high arched diva and Hall of Famer. Let me know what all of you think of Lexi...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of Wu's Top Cutie Footies [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That, my pal, is the truth.

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a member of Nylonsexposed a number of times and it is an incredible site with beautiful models. But I think sometimes the beauty of the models obscures the fact that this is some of the greatest photography on the net. Creative subject matter and great angles. Nice job!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks flipme29... and welcome to the forum.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice high archs! and thans for the hose pics

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's impossible for the amazing Lexi to ever appear in a dud photo. She is just so gorgeous.

Good one Tony.

And congrats to her for her 300th shoot for nylonsexposed.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just say if I had legs that went on forever like Lexy; gorgeous arches like Lexy; and let's see - oh yeah - gorgeous body and great smile like Lexy -- hmmmmm - I'd be Lexy! And I wouldn't complain at all.

Absolutely gorgeous every time - poses, outfits, leg shots, feet! I can't say any more than what's already been said a million times --

perfection and beauty -- excellent post.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP.. just remember, you've got mile long legs yourself too!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful from head to toe. I think I am in love.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is a goddess indeed, I have always thought so. Just...well....WOW...

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third pic was awesome. Nice Lexi update Tony!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks Cain...

--------------------
Tony

footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my favorite

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos, Tony. The last one pushed me over the edge. Lexi in sheer nude nylons is one of my favorite sites in all of the foot fetish world. Thanks!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links