Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Dani Dare's Graffiti (or is it GraFEETi?) Debut Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Dani Dare's Graffiti (or is it GraFEETi?) Debut Set
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to welcome a new sole mate to the mix at Soles of Silk. Meet Dani Dare. Many of you have seen Dani Dare on Bondo's Pose Your Toes (www.poseyourtoes.com) and maybe even on her very own web site Dani Dare (www.danidare.com). Well, I'm so happy to have met Dani and had the chance to photograph her sky high arched, size 6 feet.

In her debut set she is posed in a white bikini underneath an overpass that is plastered with spraypaint. It's so colorful that she just pops right off in that white bikini. If that didn't make for a hot shoot alone, add in the fact that the base of the wall was nothing but fine, moist dirt that clung to her tender soles and I couldn't have asked for a better set to debut her with. I liked this set so much that I'm showing four sample shots here instead of the normal two... and believe me, it was hard to pick out the best four!

Welcome Dani!

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish ythat black spray can was something else! Nice arches!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

Looks like this post got lost in all these other good ones. I wanted to make sure you all saw this because I know I loved these shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles and awesome camera work!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very artistic...I love foot photos with graffiti in the background. And her dirty soles look great, too.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a crazy cougar! lol thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My word, she is ultra mega hot!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgoues girl with awesome soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great freakin' work Partick! I'm glad you had an opportunity to shoot with her. Awesome photos sir!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat you seem to be getting not only better girls each and every photo shoot(if thats even possible!) but your taking even greater pics! Keep up the awesome work bro! Fuck she HAS to be a MILF...did she reveal her age?? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there is a pleasant treat for the...uh, the...eyes (yeah, that's it - the eyes)!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! like those mature soles~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Don't get me wrong, I love girls feet of all ages, but as of late, women like Dani Dare have captured my mind and fantasies. The mature women, MILFs and the like are just so appealing. I can't wait to post more of Dani and I have another set of Kat Noir that I want to get online soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got something that can replace that spray can Pat [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maitresse Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 30768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maitresse Samantha   Author's Homepage   Email Maitresse Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links