Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lady Storm's Lovlies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lady Storm's Lovlies
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
Oh sweet Lord! I never even heard of this lady! Where has she been hiding??? Damnnnnnnnn I love toes like her type. I call these "Toes With Attitude". The only girls I find with toes like hers are the Jamaican girls up in the Northeast Bronx from 219st up to 241st. Anyone from the Bronx will get a laugh when they read that!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

LOL! Bro... I'm in Queens, but I definitely know what you're talking about! Have some of those types in my neighborhood too - I see them a lot in my local super market on Sunday afternoons!

And hey... I like your signature. LOL. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud] BRO!!! I usually don't like Toe spread shots, but THIS is mouthwatering!!! Whoa!. I think you've converted me. LOL. [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by mindstatz:

-

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a subscriber to mindstatz in the past. Shuga had the feet that I loved the most. The most wrinkled soles I've ever seen!

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andre, this is how we roll in D.C. brotha, gotta hit 95 South when you got a minute. Storm and Delicious are staples in Power City. My man Bondo and my man Patrick of Soles of Silk can tell you a little something about both models as well.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok... D.C.. now i think i know why she looked a bit familiar. i ran into her once, but had no clue who she was... how cool is that!!!!!!!

great pics... thanks for sharing

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious is just that and I've been stepped on by Lady Storm, but have yet to get her on my site. I do need more ethnic gals on my site and those feet are too damn sexy to not have on SoS.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could suck those toes all day..

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You DC boys need to release Delicious for a bit and send her down to my area for a day. Just one day...so I can say I lived my dream! Tell me what I have to do. Email, PM, send smoke signals, lets see if something can be worked out. Im a good guy, my resume is all over the Net, lol. And dammit somebody has GOT to have something tickling related of Delicious! IF you don't...UM, I can make that happen. Get back to

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way D.C. boys..this is how I roll...

-  -

Now I want Delicious in this same position! [Smile]

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I have stumbled across LEDGENDS in the ebony Foot Game and FOOT game PERIOD...Lucky Andre, you out here bro!?!?!?! You are my DUDE!!! Statz, you KNOW you're tha man too!!! I gotta agree w/er'body on Storm...her feet look so tasty, smelly soft, sweaty...all that!!! She should have her own web site, for real!!! I'd be the FIRST member;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Andre: Lady Storm is awesome, and the pic with Delicious is a beautiful thing.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Hey FootPimp, whats going on?

--------------------
 -

footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up Dre!!! Brotha it's been a long time. I've been a huge fan of your tickle site for YEARS. Even caught you on Howard Sterns show, back in the day. When he said that Ana's feet stink I blew a load right then an there...lol...lol..lol...do you still have footage of that? Anyway, I used to run a site called Sole Sistaz and since I've been married w/kids stuff slowed down considerably (trying to get models and other bullshit)...I'm just glad to see you're still on the foot scene, bro!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links