Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Very confusing to say the least

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very confusing to say the least
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled across this while on youtube. Nice girl and nice feet and all but what I can't understand is WHY? I know some people are into weird stuff but this is just not my cup of tea. To each there own I guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fbbU2B_AJg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619zAxwoxo4

[Puke]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...feet need love, not pain. Anything that inflicts any sort of damage to a foot I'm' not into. Bad show... [Cry]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...As an aficionado of the bondage arts, I am very aware of the use of needles and that there are certain recipients of such punishment that genuinely enjoy this (yes, to the point of orgasm).

My personal policy is, among others, that I never break skin so this is rather repugnant to me...even knowing that the needles are sterile. Definitely not the kind of torment I prefer to inflict.

I have no doubt that there may be some one out there that may enjoy these little vids (loved the use of the music to make a hare-brained political point) but I am not numbered among them.

Interesting up, though, Crazy_Diamond .

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my cup of tea either, but judging by the comments there's a few out there who are into that kinda thing, even specifically needles into the feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id say the music in the clips should be flipped as the dark menacing sounds of the first would be more appropriate in the second..yah Crazy Diamond pain for pleasure is not my thing either

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen all sorts of needle play in fetish clubs and parties I used to go to in the 90's. Never associated with Feet though. Not my cup of tea either. She does have nice Soles and Toes though - looks like they might smell incredible.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to shut off that second one.... FUCK!!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
I had to shut off that second one.... FUCK!!!

Seriously [Puke]

--------------------

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

There must be some explanation to this. It is said that Sigmund Freud had a bit of a foot fetish into the sadchastic nature. Who knows? I am trying to think of the psychological term for this! It's been 9 years since I've graduated. Help!

[ August 25, 2008, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Crazy_Diamond ]

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF i guess everyone has their own like but not my cup of tea by any means.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links