Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teen Feet Dreams - Rachel's Popcorn Toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams - Rachel's Popcorn Toes!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

I guess the title is somewhat misleading for this week's update with www.teenfeetdreams.com resident blonde cutie Rachel:

-

-

No, Rachel's toes didn't magically turn into popcorn, although that may be a new idea for some. We wanted to get a relaxed set of her lying around, watching a movie as we happily snapped away at those gorgeous little toes and wrinkled soles.

For her part Rachel didn't mind re-creating one of her favorite things to do; curl up on the couch with a nice big bowl of popcorn and a blanket and we didn't mind asking her to pop a few kernels between those hot little white polished buds of perfection either!

Maybe a set more designed for the dark and cold of a mid-winter night, but we thought we'd use it to make a great summer even hotter!

Until next week,

Phil & Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's gorgeous [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty gal. nice idea for a set. cool stuff

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww man I would sooo LOVE to nibble away at those! (And the popcorn too!) [Big Grin]

I think maybe if I was sitting there on the couch with her... and I said something along the lines of , hey is that the popcorn or your toes that I smell... I think maybe she would let me find out... [Blush]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's attractive, and the photographs are nice. I'll wager that popcorn tastes great.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a big fan of popcorn except the carmel kind you get on the boardwalk but this popcorn looks tasty to me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd like her to feed me popcorn with her toes

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots! I bet that popcorn tastes buttery sweet.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my ex's feet used to smell like hot buttered popcorn when they were really sweaty and fresh out of her shoes. Man I loved that smell and this shoot reminds me of it. Cool idea.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the awesome feedback [Smile]

Am I a bad man to admit I actually tasted the corn at the shoot fresh ftom Rachel's toes?

It was the best 'hot' popcorn I ever tasted [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow.. cuter than cute and sexy toes.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:

Am I a bad man to admit I actually tasted the corn at the shoot fresh ftom Rachel's toes?

Yeah... you're the "only" photographer among all of us that would stoop as low as to taste the food the girls use in their shoots! [Laugh]

All kidding aside, last night I got to taste fudge pops a la Kelsey's size 6s. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Lol do we love our jobs or what [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:

Yeah... you're the "only" photographer among all of us that would stoop as low as to taste the food the girls use in their shoots! [Laugh]

All kidding aside, last night I got to taste fudge pops a la Kelsey's size 6s. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sexiest feet n smile ive seen she has a hilary duff look to her also

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links