Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Home Run TINA MARIE (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Home Run TINA MARIE
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, what brand of shoe are the red heels? VERY sexy on you!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you tn2000.. Those were given to me by a fan and they're Fredericks Of Hollywood! I LOVE them!!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home-run QUEEN indeed~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fantastic update by the ever so sexy Tina and her beautiful feet. Great pics, Tony...but of course My compliments to Tina herself, and her amazing body, and beautiful feet. She always know what way to pose to show off the best of her. I mean..can you imagine coming home to her each day?! Wow!

Her smile is just as lovely, and beautiful. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie? Got a broom? It's Valverde time bebe!

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Grand Slam as always Tina!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second one is a heart stopper.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Red Birds" are an awesome team loaded with talent from top to bottom...give that team some relief pitching and they could go all the way...great team...

But...Im heart is with that team out west...in the "City of the angels"...the new how of Manny...with a big chance to go "all the way"...go blue!

Now, if posing for pics was a sport...our gorgeous, beautiful Ms Tina Marie would be an "all star"....

Tina, thank you very, very much for this awesome pics with a baseball theme...football keeps wanting to intrude upon the boys of summer but you held 'em back...

ps You have the most gorgeous feet I have ever laid eyes upon...your soles are simply irresistible...

How does your husband get thru the day with you around...yikes...there should be a "no bare feet allowed" rule in your house...*wink*

Thank you angel!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] Well OMG thank you so very much! (You are SO right about the Cards too, & no matter what I'm their fan for life!) [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You knocked it out the park, Tina!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Y'all are just too sweet! Thank you very much! I know football is here but, it's hard for me to let go of baseball! lol..(I'm a summer time gal anyway)

--------------------
Tina Marie

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the reason we all love you, Tina.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Speak for yourself dude. I like it when Tina bakes me brownies and serves 'em to me in her 5" stilettos.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOhhh Shit [Thud] ... Not into baseball but I'm a fan of that team now [Big Grin]

Awesome pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony! I love it when you post pics of Tina Marie's feet. She is so beautiful and so are her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links