Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » From Gearmany ( Lady Barbara ) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: From Gearmany ( Lady Barbara )
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again with the gearman model Lady Barbara . she one of the most womens allover the world she have very sexy feet . I am sure you will like her perfect feet

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard anyone discuss her so to me she seems overlooked. Very wonderful toes.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

These two are my favorite - she has beautiful heels ... and the stockings are sexy!!

Thanks for posting!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WARNING on Imageavenue LINKS

I rarely click on links provided in these (or any) forums, due to the possibility of threat-laden websites / hosts. It is NOT the poster who does this, but often the site hosting images or videos. Imageavenue is an example. When I clicked on a few of these links, for example, I was hit by virus / threat and it was detected twice - once by Kaspersky AV and also by AVG Professional (paid) version 8.0. Here is a Printscreen of the threat embedded in the Imageavenue page that hosts these images:

-

I'm not sure if this somehow rotates from post to post (or images within each post), because the threats seem to be random. It may be a serious threat, and it's just as possible it is not a serious threat. I'm simply providing this as a "Heads Up" to other forum members to click and follow links with caution.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAdy B,

Incredible work as always!

Ben,

Thanks for the tip and I'll be more wary of these sites from now on.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN THE LINKS ARE TOTTALY CLEAR AND I WILL NOT POST SOME VIRUS HERE MAYBE THAT HAPPEND WITH U ONLY I USE THE SAME VERGINE OF KASPER AND NOTHING HAPPEND WITH ME
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to happen to me on just the first pic of a complete set...All others in the set work smoothly...Beautiful lady by the way!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

okay my friend Ben Del Amitri its all right now i get what u mean forgive me for misunderstanding you
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
okay my friend Ben Del Amitri its all right now i get what u mean forgive me for misunderstanding you

Not at all! These may sometimes be found on image hosting sites (and other types). It's never the poster, but the "hoster" - and sometimes not the host but a sponsor, advertiser (or even hack).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah i got it its okay [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:

Not at all! These may sometimes be found on image hosting sites (and other types). It's never the poster, but the "hoster" - and sometimes not the host but a sponsor, advertiser (or even hack).

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
 -  -

These two are my favorite - she has beautiful heels ... and the stockings are sexy!!

Thanks for posting!

I'll second that motion. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

that woman have very sexy feet and i like every inch of her amazing feet uhh i would like to lick her soles and suck her toes one day hehehe

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
 -  -

Thanks for posting!

I'll second that motion. [Big Grin]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i third the motion of MD.. sexy arch.. lovely pose.. love the heels!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links