Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LatinaSole - Take Your Pick (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LatinaSole - Take Your Pick
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Presenting Princess, Karol and Vane.

Tunahead

-

-

-

Recent Updates

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply stunning ladies Tunahead. Latin women always have dope feet! And you capture them very well! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take all three!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'll take all three!

Patrick

It wasn't a very fair question after seeing those girls -was it??

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<--Im taking all 3! Latina and long toes???Cmon brother, you know I'm taking all available. The rest of you behind me can use that stuff they use at foot parties to clean off their feet after Im done slobbering all over them! ha haaaaaa Which is one reason I never went to a foot party. I cant see myself enjoying their toes after Jimmy and Steve and Max already tongued them down...then Im stuck licking Windex or whatever they use.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] YUM YUM!!! All have gorgeous Feet, but the one in the middle!!! Her Soles have my name written all over them!!!! Wish I could get my lips and face all over them!!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH WOW TUNAHEAD, For the MAIN COURSE I guess I will take the FIRST ONE! [Drool] The way she is flexing them makes her toes look like my face and nose is pushed right into them, bending them back a little bit (if you know what I mean!)

And for DESERT.... what about THIS one??

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/latinasole/20080901/LTN08090102.jpg

^ this little chickie is sitting back here with a look on her face as if to say, "What about me, doesn't anyone want to smell MY feet?" ... I WILL!!!! Since she wasn't offered up here on this thread, I guess that means I get her all to myself? [Evil Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All good stuff sir, but Ms. Karol (number two) has ROCKIN' FEET!

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply awesome!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I never thought Karol would have ranked so high. I'll be sure to pass along the compliments. Thank you.

Tunahead

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tunahead22:
Wow. I never thought Karol would have ranked so high. I'll be sure to pass along the compliments. Thank you.

Tunahead

Oh yeah! I agree with MC Nolan! Out of three - all attractive - Karol is more my type, and of course she has gorgeous Feet!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go with Ms.Karol, too! Her soles are simply FABULOUS!!! [Drool]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah Karol is perfect. More please!
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes yes. we latina's rock tha soft sweet soles...lol.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetman40
Board Regular
Member # 15976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetman40   Email feetman40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to choose I would go for Karol (even though Vane is prettier). Korols soles seems to be a little more archy than the other ones, in fact they look great, and I love the expression on her face. Karol seems to be a strict and demanding woman not hesitating about ordering a man to lick her feet.

Oh yes, I could easily imagine myself licking those sexy, sweaty soles or sniffing her socks or shoes!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links