Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Swap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Swap
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon wii be my birthday my wife and I have an idea to looking for a couple w/foot fetish to have a nice meeting for my birthday just let me know if you like my wife Toes and if you are interesting to do anyhing w/ our wife feet. go to http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0835&f=her_toes.jpg
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first happy birgthday anyway man iam a guy i adore your wife sexy toes alot and i would love to joine you online on webcam lets do it cam 2 cam i will show your wife anything u want me do and also i can send you lot of sexy feet photos and videos plz if u accept that send me privet messeg tell me when will you do it so i can wait u okay iam waiting have sweet day and woooooow your wife have realy amazing toes uhh i wish if i can suck it in real
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you from?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we would love to have some fun with you guys....

Where are you from?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are from NJ Wife is 34 i have 38 who,s interesting just let us to know
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links