Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Wendy's & Nessa's Tailgating Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's & Nessa's Tailgating Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week it's time to get ready for football. This entire week's update has a purple and black feel (okay, a smidge of red and yellow, thanks to Carmen).

Wendy agreed to do the Ravens themed shoot for this year and she told me she had a friend named Nessa who was going to do it with her. I said sure and when I got to Wendy's, we decided to go with a tailgating theme. Everyone brought all the Ravens stuff we had, lots of it didn't even wind up in the shoot. And to accompany this week's photo shoot, I also posted the clip to this set as well on the site.

Also this week I opened a new section on the site for Foot Toons. He was nice enough to do the twins, Kimmie and Kellie, in Ravens gear. It was supposed to be Carmen, but after I gave him the okay to draw her, Carmen tells me she's a Redskins fan!!! Well, Foot Toons was the man and drew not only the twins, but did Carmen in the red and yellow as well. The work was awesome! (These were also put in their own thread, but I wanted to share them with this as well in case anyone missed them).

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool drawings by Foot Toons.

And Wendy is looking exceptionally great!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo,
Wendy was one of the most popular girls I had on the site back when I ran The 10 Little Piggies years ago. Everyone loved a shot I did where she was sticking out her tongue and you could see her tounge ring. Her soles, of course, were out and toes slightly spread. [Smile]

So, was everyone hating on this post because of the Ravens uniforms? [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice! wendy (if she's the one on our left) is a total hottie. thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of these ladies are blessed with wonderful tootsies. Patrick thank you for what you do in the community.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links