Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi....I'm pretty-feet, the new girl. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hi....I'm pretty-feet, the new girl.
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 10 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone, i'm new here! just wanted to post a quick pic of my feet/soles, on here! thnx again, and i cant wait to chat with you [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my goodness girl, those look lovely. what size?
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the forums!!

amazing feet you have! can't wait to see more.

[Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 6...and thank you

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have beautiful feet, lovely soft soles.thanks for sharing them
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evidence:
welcome to the forums!!

amazing feet you have! can't wait to see more.

[Fingers Crossed]

Thnx so much! it took a while to have my "app" approved..lol, but i'm here!

--------------------
 -

loves soles
Board Regular
Member # 30355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves soles   Email loves soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes look clean and very tasty
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome beautiful new member. Thanks for your cute feet pics. [Smile]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your soles are sexy, and quite lovely...as is your amazing body. Love your legs and heels too. Very sexy!

Looking forward to seeing more of you here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, you have beautiful feet and same I can't wait to see more and chat.

Octoberbaseball

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard!!! i love your signature pic for a variety of reasons. cute feet. size 6.. cool! hope to see you around these parts a lot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
welcome aboard!!! i love your signature pic for a variety of reasons. cute feet. size 6.. cool! hope to see you around these parts a lot!

RPM

Thank you so much!

--------------------
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're welcome.. by the way, love your heels. i had the pleasure once of photographing a gal with such, but lost the file.. hard-drive crash. so it's grea to see your heel in this pic!!! if you every feel like doing a set to share, i'd appreciate it (with or without hose)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you're welcome.. by the way, love your heels. i had the pleasure once of photographing a gal with such, but lost the file.. hard-drive crash. so it's grea to see your heel in this pic!!! if you every feel like doing a set to share, i'd appreciate it (with or without hose)

RPM

ha ha...ok, thanks, i'll keep that in mind! I have some pictures with knee hi nylons with heels, i'll post soon! thanks again

--------------------
 -

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Hot Hot!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links