Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » question????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question????
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of simple videos of my feet, can I post them in this forum, or is there another section for videos? Thanks for all of you help, i'm learning the ropes! p.s here's another pic of me....i'm a newbie, so *bare* with me

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, My favorite pose to see sexy, soft soles doing. So very sexy, and your legs look amazing, too. This pic is beautiful.

As to your question...I think you should be able to post vid clips here, or in the URL section of the forum. If not, I am sure a moderator should be able to assist you.

Again, great pic and great pose. Beautiful.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should post that video right here. I love your nice legs.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles prettyfeetgirl.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! I took your advice and I posted my vid. in another thread. its called Pretty-feet stretching her feet...n-e way thanks for the warm welcome and i'll talk to you all soon.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tone is always a good thing

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
tone is always a good thing

oh, thanks! lol

--------------------
 -

prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Ahhh, My favorite pose to see sexy, soft soles doing. So very sexy, and your legs look amazing, too. This pic is beautiful.

As to your question...I think you should be able to post vid clips here, or in the URL section of the forum. If not, I am sure a moderator should be able to assist you.

Again, great pic and great pose. Beautiful.

Regards,
2swift

thank you, I did...wish me luck on the reviews, i'm new to this world so, i'm just experimenting with my vids and pics! thanks again

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links