Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pretty-feet stretching her toes. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty-feet stretching her toes.
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tony_dyer2000:
Truly amazing feet, if you think you are annoying anyone with these posts you are so so mistaken.

Please post more!!!

hahaha, thanks!!! I know, you guys have made me feel welcomed, i'm starting to feel comfy posting on here! YAY!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i got to see your toes....and they do not disappoint me at all.

The toe rings look VERY nice too....
Keep posting and welcome again!!

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx,,,, i love toe rings too!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes my wife has two also....one on each toe...the second one
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
yes my wife has two also....one on each toe...the second one

kewlllll! i''m sure they look very cute

--------------------
 -

DARASHAUN
Member # 24706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DARASHAUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUR FEET ARE SOOO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just arrived home from a 13 hour work day and figured I sit here and relax...now, I'm all "tense" again. It's a pleasant tension, though.

What wonderfully sexy feet you have! I truly admire your soles & arches and toes.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I just arrived home from a 13 hour work day and figured I sit here and relax...now, I'm all "tense" again. It's a pleasant tension, though.

What wonderfully sexy feet you have! I truly admire your soles & arches and toes.

I'm sooo glad that I could help relieve the bad tension! ha...thanks again!!

--------------------
 -

prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by DARASHAUN:
YOUR FEET ARE SOOO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwww, thank you so much! i'm glad that you approve!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links