Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fishnets and Gold Sandals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fishnets and Gold Sandals
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan of fishnets, but damn, you have some seriously sexy toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I'm not a big fan of fishnets, but damn, you have some seriously sexy toes.

I agree... toetally! [Thud]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photography!!
[Thud]
I really like the combo too! Looks HOT!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work my dear Shasha! Your lovely feet compliment the rest of you.

Keep posting...please,
MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots! You have nicely shaped legs and your feet look incredible to start with... add these really sexy fishnet stockings and those gold high heeld sandals --

WOW -- I'm going to run out and get me some fishnet stockings today! LOL

Great post Sasha! [Woot]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots!! Love th sole shot especially!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work as usual... and your legs are amazing.. love them
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy legs n feet.

very nice...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Thanks for all the compliments!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very well done. love the photography style! love the perspective being used. i love hosed shots... fishnets are not always my first choice, but of the many fishnet sets i've seen, yours rate very highly in my book. great poses... great shots. i love it!!! thank you so much for sharing. i so want to share them on my site too.... cuddos to you.. beautifully done!!!!

RPM

p.s. i don't object to more such pics.. and i will be taking serious notes on the photography style.. to incorporate that in more of my pics!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha those are some FANTASTIC shots, your feet are the bomb~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
very well done. love the photography style! love the perspective being used. i love hosed shots... fishnets are not always my first choice, but of the many fishnet sets i've seen, yours rate very highly in my book. great poses... great shots. i love it!!! thank you so much for sharing. i so want to share them on my site too.... cuddos to you.. beautifully done!!!!

RPM

p.s. i don't object to more such pics.. and i will be taking serious notes on the photography style.. to incorporate that in more of my pics!!

You've made me smile. I truly appreciate your feedback. Thanks!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links