Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GF Feet
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it has been such a long while since I have been on. i know I have missed ample material. this is my first time posting and these are my gf's feet. she doesnt think much of them but i told her people with foot fetishes would go crazy over these and would do nearly anything just to get next to them. i hope this works. please respond with comments because she doesn't admire her feet a great deal. the more positive feedback the more photos i can get.  -

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would dearly appreciate it if i can get comments.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swedish FootLover
Board Regular
Member # 1600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swedish FootLover   Email Swedish FootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like them! i would love to spend hours with them! you must post more photos of them!!

--------------------
*Soles 2 the people*

Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice - I'd love to see more! [Hump]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her it just takes time. I never thought twice about my feet until I dated a guy with a foot fetish. And now I'm a regular here even though he and I are not longer together.

The more pics she sees of her own feet with a great paint job and nice lighting - she'll start getting into it.

Tell her to let you post more and we'll be happy to sing her praises. [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More, I want to see more. I like what I've seen so far.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

thank you guys this really means a lot to me. ill let her check out the site and this post to see if that sways her mind a little. when i told her she could make money off of worn items she laughed at me and said she'll believe it when she sees it. this is a good step towards making her think she's got pretty feet.

--------------------

whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's got such cute feet! I wish the picture quality was a little better, but I definitely like what I see. They're very shapely and nice. I'd love to see more pics!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me to, how about some nylons also.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i whould like to see more as well

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post more please!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks very nice to me! I'm dying tt see the tops of her feet and toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrimeFootWorship:
i would dearly appreciate it if i can get comments.

Yes- I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..

killer soles- keeep posting!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look great to Me...and as perfectpeds has, well pefectly said, it just takes time. Let her become comfortable with the concept of you loving her feet at her own pace, and time...make her feel a part of it, sexy about it, and it will make things easier overall.

Her feet look sexy, and would enjoy seeing more pics of her.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn when are you gonna post more of the sexy ass soles!!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links