Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Recognize this girl? Maybe? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Recognize this girl? Maybe?
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
im sorry shes hot but she becomming a slut for money. wat a fucking waste. nobal cuase my ass take out a fucking lone from ur famiily or back.

Agreed,

Get a "real" job sweetheart if you need more money.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
im sorry shes hot but she becomming a slut for money. wat a fucking waste. nobal cuase my ass take out a fucking lone from ur famiily or back.

Agreed,

Get a "real" job sweetheart if you need more money.

I understand. But working in a gentlemen's club for a few hours a night in week will rake in a bundle vs working at McDonalds or retail in a mall for hours on in when you should be studying for a test. I have met too many hotties who have confirmed this scenario. College tuition and books are expensive as hell and they change (book) edition each semester (and you find this out on the first day of class, after you have purchased the previous edition [Eek!] ), so you now you are stuck with an older editon and you have to buy the current editon at full price [Roll Eyes] [Thud] . College can be such a racket on your pocket. Now, I'm not saying selling her virginity is the right thing here. Again, I understand about the real job concept, but sometimes people have to do what they have to do to keep from falling on their face. Making a decision in life is not very easy for every person. What is EZ for some may be extremely challenging for others.

[ September 13, 2008, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sometimes people have to do what they have to do to keep from falling on their face. Making a decision in life is not very easy for every person. What is EZ for some may be extremely challenging for others. [/QB]
I'm totally with you here and I'm not one to judge and I have my share of regrets. My point is she's going the "I gotta get paid" route. I know it's difficult telling a broke person this, but money isn't everything. What have you got when the got is gone?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy gets the winning bid, I hope he LICKS HER FEET CLEAN [Tongue]

I think it would be hot if she lost her virginity to THIS guy:

http://www.amateurcreampies.com/

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links