Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet is Back (9-12-08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet is Back (9-12-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got some pretty cool stuff lined up [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful stuff, matey. Hope everything is ok. Love your stuff!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, and you and your lovely wife have been missed. I was wondering just last week where you had disappeared too. Regardless, it is great to see your return.

Her soles are just as sexy, and hot as always. I love your sleepy feet pics, and that sock striptease looks hot, too.

Great pics and am mos def looking forward to what you have planned next.

Welcome back.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Welcome back, and you and your lovely wife have been missed. I was wondering just last week where you had disappeared too. Regardless, it is great to see your return.

Her soles are just as sexy, and hot as always. I love your sleepy feet pics, and that sock striptease looks hot, too.

Great pics and am mos def looking forward to what you have planned next.

Welcome back.

Regards,
2swift

Thank You Kindly My Friend [Cheers]
Weve had a rough way to go here lately but things are looking up. Hopefully.

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT post nomoscott! glad to see you and the missus are back. i agree with 2swift that sock tease is very very sexy. her soles look so damn smooth!

on a more personal note OSU!??!?! et tu brute? Im a born and raised Wolverine! we just may have a chance this year!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
GREAT post nomoscott! glad to see you and the missus are back. i agree with 2swift that sock tease is very very sexy. her soles look so damn smooth!

on a more personal note OSU!??!?! et tu brute? Im a born and raised Wolverine! we just may have a chance this year!

[Laugh]
Thank You for the comments O.
We got our asses kicked by a very very very good USC team. While I was pulling for us to win, I wasnt predicting a win lol As far as Michigan goes...I'm not gonna hassle you about that here on this board. I like everyone here FAR too much for smack talk [Smile]
[Cheers]

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for these pics...your wife has such gorgeous feet...

Go Dodgers!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blfisme
Board Regular
Member # 32161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blfisme   Email blfisme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Soles are crying out for some man cream!!!

Squirt Squirt Squirt!!!

blfisme

Posts: 28 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING PICS....and WE ARE....PENN STATE!! haha (gotta rep my school)
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] i agree!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

haha
thanks a bunch you guys!!!
she was excited to read that a few people were still interested

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am in total agreement with Mr2Swift...It is glad to have you and your lovely wife back! Thanks for the STELLAR post! Looking forward to the new material!

USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
I too am in total agreement with Mr2Swift...It is glad to have you and your lovely wife back! Thanks for the STELLAR post! Looking forward to the new material!

USSoleMan_92

Thank You my friend.

I'm getting really frustrated [Mad] Time is something I cant seem to find as far as getting back into taking pics/vids. I cannot wait until football is over and things slow down a bit.

sorry guys

HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sleepy feet and especially those soft looking soles [Big Grin] ... i guess i wouldnt try long through [Tongue]
thanks for sharing [Smile]
kind regards

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thank You [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links