Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Saritas Big Soft Feet!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Saritas Big Soft Feet!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas,, i had pc problems so i have not been able to upload in a while..
But this set is from a session Sarita had last week i think..
Her feet are so soft its like she had foot implants or something lmao..
Enjoy fellas,, more comin

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Sarita is incredible; her arches and soles are magnificent! What size shoe does she wear? I'm looking forward to more of her.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup Mc Nolan, yes her feet are pretty amazing! I took her to the store and as i was driving her back to her house she let me worship her feet lol, not a good idea smellin and bitin on a foot while driving but it was late and not many cars on the road,, i was so in heaven lol
O, and tyo answer yo question, i think she is a 9 or 9 1/2,, she tells me it really depends on the style shoe who makes it etc,,
More comin soo bro

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow im loving these pics did those feeet smell

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not trying to be a horse's butt here, I like her looks and her feet, but I would find it a little hard to enjoy them while she was clicking the remote and watching TV. Otherwise, great pics!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering what happened to you, kbrooks, since this session was over a week ago now! As always, I love the pictures and I love Sarita's feet even more.

To be honest, bluesman4123, I could really care less what she was doing as long as those soft, beautiful feet were that close to my face. You'd probably feel the same way if you were in my position!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetLatinaFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 27017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLatinaFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLatinaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her feet thanks bro

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/SweetLatinaFeet
http://clips4sale.com/16126
Sexy Latina Soles
 -

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
Sup Mc Nolan, yes her feet are pretty amazing! I took her to the store and as i was driving her back to her house she let me worship her feet lol, not a good idea smellin and bitin on a foot while driving but it was late and not many cars on the road,, i was so in heaven lol
O, and tyo answer yo question, i think she is a 9 or 9 1/2,, she tells me it really depends on the style shoe who makes it etc,,
More comin soo bro

Thanks and I was thinking she wore at least a nine. She's beautiful and you're so lucky to have had this opportunity with her. Thanks again! [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Glad ya like ejc8708,, i dont think her feet smelled but i didnt smell on them. Normally he prefers them to be lite odor.

bluesman4123 everyone has their own likes and dilikes, i understand where ya comin from. But when i worship my friends feet, i always have them watch tv while i do it. Im not into havin the girl starin at me the whole time and talkin, i prefer the girl to almost pretend im not even there,i like that feelin but thats just me..
Glad ya liked the pics bro..

Yeah my bad rbunthorne2180 i need a new pc but i use all my extra money on gas,, lol..

You're welcome SweetLatinaFeet,, i will be postin more!

--------------------

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
Im not into havin the girl starin at me the whole time and talkin, i prefer the girl to almost pretend im not even there,i like that feelin but thats just me..

I'm wth you on that one my man. Just let me have my way with those tootsies while they watch a soap or something.! [Wink]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Set! The Blue Pedi looks Increadable on her!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet love the blue toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] I'm hot for her............... [Cool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute soles & toes!!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links