Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My GFs Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My GFs Feet
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my gf are loving wus and the foot fetish scean so much right now we wanted put some of our pics up and and guys my gf said plz be really nasty with ur comments she wants to read them while she has me at her feet.

-

-

-

-

YES they do smell lol
 -

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks great and it's nice you have somebody with whom you can share your passion for foot pleasures. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks man

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokin [Cool]
It is rare to see such great "couples" pictures! You can really see how much you guys are having fun!
I must say - that is very very refreshing!!

Post anytime - I am sure everyone would love to see your girl's peds!!

ps - She (What shall we call her?) has very nice soles ... very even in color [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Smokin [Cool]
It is rare to see such great "couples" pictures! You can really see how much you guys are having fun!
I must say - that is very very refreshing!!

Post anytime - I am sure everyone would love to see your girl's peds!!

ps - She (What shall we call her?) has very nice soles ... very even in color [Wink]

thank you for the great comment mommie ur the best n her name is naomi [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

thanks for the awsome avaitar u made us mommie

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, her toes are ultra mega cute!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

thanks bro we are loving all the comments so far hope we get more tho:P

--------------------
 -

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are great, I must say that I envy you bro, I still haven't found my foot girl but I know she's just within arms reach...! [Cry]

Now, go suck the hell out of your girls gorgeous toes.! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
You guys are great, I must say that I envy you bro, I still haven't found my foot girl but I know she's just within arms reach...! [Cry]

dont worry bro shes out there n ihave been having my way with her sexy feet for last few hours but every time i cum on them she wants me to lick my cum off her toes do u think i should do it ?

--------------------
 -

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it, ejc! Her toes are absolutely beautiful!!!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

haha idk if i should maby i will

--------------------
 -

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:

dont worry bro shes out there n ihave been having my way with her sexy feet for last few hours but every time i cum on them she wants me to lick my cum off her toes do u think i should do it ?
Go for it bro, do your thing and have her lick it off too! [Blow Job]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow man u so lucky , she have a beautiful toes , I do anything for suck you girlfriend toes
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links