Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My GFs Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My GFs Feet
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaleAdam69:
Does she give you footjobs with those sexy feet???

hell yea i get them everyday n they smell great when shes been in her shoes all day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks is adorable, especially her smile. Her toes are super cute, her soles look so smooth, and her feet are dainty, and look great.

You both look like you are having such fun together, especially in that first pic.

Great job, and looking forward to seeing more of you both on the board.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks bro

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

lol wonder if she can be on soles of silk lol

--------------------
 -

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 14 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I can kiss those toes [Hump]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is so pretty and her feet are totally hot. I'd love to be able to fool around with feet like hers for hours. You said you wanted to us to be nasty with our comments, but I try not to go too far. I will say, every guy on this site is probably daydreaming about [Jerkoff] to your girlfriend's feet. She's beautiful.

P.S. I know you didn't ask for any requests, but if you decide to do so...I'm sure a lot of us are big fans of stocking/pantyhose or nylon foot pics. That's my two cents! Thanks for posting!

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

ill try to work on those pics 4 u bro

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the webmaster of Soles of Silk... yes she could, but I do want to see some cummy pics like the rest of them. And if you won't lick it off, I'll lick my own off... I have no shame. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shomy
Board Regular
Member # 22979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shomy   Email shomy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really i wish to be in your place to have your gf's sexy feet....they really made me hard
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
From the webmaster of Soles of Silk... yes she could, but I do want to see some cummy pics like the rest of them. And if you won't lick it off, I'll lick my own off... I have no shame. [Wink]

Patrick

guess i better to it b4 u do lol

--------------------
 -

shomy
Board Regular
Member # 22979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shomy   Email shomy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the feet of ur gf are ticklish too??
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you licking your cum off. But I think it would be sexy having her lick it off her toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. You make cute couple. :jealousface:
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellow foot lover I am in agreement with Whiz I bet that those feet with the color her nails are would looh great in some nude or tan hose. Black is not bad also but nude or tan are usually easier to see thru.
Nasty comments well let's put it this way if you guys really wanted to be wild what would probabley be the most fun is getting together with another guy who loves her feet like you do and then you and him become her foot servent whatever you could think up. If it were me you guys would experiance things you have only read about...I am not bragging I am just that creative.
As far as licking my seed from her feet, sorry there many I would not even lickit from a womens clam once I deposit it there much less her feet or any other part. She has great feet look forward to the hose picks. Hey quick question when you guys go out to eat or go somewhere does she slip put to your crotch and rub you under the table with those feet? Have not found to many women who will do this but it is something I luv!

Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

i probly will she has fishnets shes wears for me all the time even tho i came on them a lot lol

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links