Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lyn from footalicious and footsietootsies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lyn from footalicious and footsietootsies
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any good video clips of Lyn from footsie tootsies?

She is one of my favorite foot models next to Lisa Tyler, and I have been having trouble finding more clips of her.

Again, my problem is that I don't have the cash to dole out for a subscription to her website. All I've managed to find of her are the video clips you see on youtube and the sample clips on footalicious.

Can anyone help me out with this?

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, and footsie tootsies isnt that great in my opinion. No wrinkled soles at all. The site is all toes for the most part, the pics of wrinkled soles are just the tops of the toes curled - not a true wrinkled sole shot - Im not the only one that will tell you that either. Dont waist your money - I'll hit you back if I get a good clip of hers
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sliver34:
Yeah man, and footsie tootsies isnt that great in my opinion. No wrinkled soles at all. The site is all toes for the most part, the pics of wrinkled soles are just the tops of the toes curled - not a true wrinkled sole shot - Im not the only one that will tell you that either. Dont waist your money - I'll hit you back if I get a good clip of hers

Wow. Really?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 21, 2009, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Those Toes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 21, 2009, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Those Toes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:

And if you don't like the site, don't go back. No wrinkled soles my ass! TA-DOW, how you likes me now? [Nana]

--------------------
 -

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay Those Toes, everyone likes something else and some people just like to put things down. I find your models and stuff to be good. I love looking at quite a few of the models you have there and can't wait to see anything new they do. No need to prove that to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a great site, with some of the hottest foot models I've seen. Lyn is definately up there. Keep up the good work [Smile] !
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site is not called wrinkledsoles.com. You foot site guys have my respect for being repeatedly panned by dudes who have a small niche and think the site must be dedicated to it. I wouldn't be able to take it and I understand your frustration Those Toes. Unless the site title (brand) or vision implies a particular niche, rotation of different foot stuff is essential.

How is a shot of wrinkled soles that has toes curled (which means the soles are wrinkled) not a "true" sole shot. Sliver34, after recruiting a girl with a nice pedicure and seeing she is not genetically gifted with rivers and valleys on her soles; yet her feet are hot...would you turn her away. If he could find a random sampling of such naturally wrinkled soled girls, there would probably be another complaint.

Good sites are few and far between nowadays. I always say, we can always go back to an issue of Leg Show each month and crossing our fingers for some good stuff.

Footguy87, save up. Check out the sample pics of Celeste (Lyn's sister), Mackenzie, and Skye. Add them to Lyn and it's worth at least one month.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha ha! Somebody piss this guy off more often.

Nice pics, Those Toes.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the pics are hot. come on were all foot lovers. can we just get along

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Lol. I'm not mad, just a little annoyed. I know that everyone has their own opinion, and that's cool. But if you didn't think there is enough of what you may like, send me a message about it. Let me know about any question you've got! I'm always willing to bring a little bit of what everyone may like and whatever the models are comfortable with.

Anyways, I just might keep this going lol.

Shannon

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Toes.. sorry, but your site just doesnt have any hot girls barefoot on it.

go ahead.. prove me wrong. i'd need about 20 girls and their sexy feet for me to believe otherwise. [Tongue] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy did he take that bait... [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Just be certain not to "waist" any of your money on grammar lessons either ... or spelling, or the english language for that matter. It is obvious, you've never spent a dime on an actual subscription to the site itself.

You are bemoaning your perceived or pretended (and mistaken) lack of a specific photo characteristic on the most outstanding site under the BHE umbrella. And while doing so, ignoring the wide range of very beautiful girls, the thousands of excellent photographs and essentially, the site itself.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links