Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lyn from footalicious and footsietootsies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lyn from footalicious and footsietootsies
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, keep it going! I love your work. Beautiful girls with great feet and lots of slightly dirty sole shots! Great stuff.
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the spelling lesson Benny
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks for the spelling lesson Benny"
Comment by sliver34

That should be:

"Thanks for the spelling lesson, Benny"

[Wink]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by sliver34:
Yeah man, and footsie tootsies isnt that great in my opinion. No wrinkled soles at all. The site is all toes for the most part, the pics of wrinkled soles are just the tops of the toes curled - not a true wrinkled sole shot - Im not the only one that will tell you that either. Dont waist your money - I'll hit you back if I get a good clip of hers

Just be certain not to "waist" any of your money on grammar lessons either ... or spelling, or the english language for that matter. It is obvious, you've never spent a dime on an actual subscription to the site itself.

You are bemoaning your perceived or pretended (and mistaken) lack of a specific photo characteristic on the most outstanding site under the BHE umbrella. And while doing so, ignoring the wide range of very beautiful girls, the thousands of excellent photographs and essentially, the site itself.

Well said! LOL!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sliver34:
Boy did he take that bait... [Smile]

Too late to play that off holmes.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I started this thread a good while ago!

But my original post still poses the question...anyone got any (free) video clips of Lyn? It is soooooo hard to find free content of her.

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else share my love for Lyn's footsies?

I personally would do literally ANYTHING to worship her feet for just 5 minutes.

Anyone out there know how old she is? I've always wondered...

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got excited seeing a Lyn thread with 2 pages, but this one got completely derailed.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do these qualify?

-
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, some funny shit on this thread.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Holmes" hahaha thats great...I hear it's raining today in East LA.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
Do these qualify?

-
 -

Hell yeah Dre! That's that peppersauce right there!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links