Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Intro: Vanderwife Feet (Wide Soles) (Toe Update: Sept. 19) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Intro: Vanderwife Feet (Wide Soles) (Toe Update: Sept. 19)
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially love the last two. Great looking soft wrinkled soles. Thank you!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got good looking soles for sure.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thank you all so much for the nice comments. You will definitely be seeing some more new pictures soon.

In the meantime, here is another older one where you can see some toes. (Don't mind the ink, [Smile] someone was feeling 'creative' that day.)

-

Yours,
Vanderfeet & Vanderwife
[Cheers]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
Pretty soles Vanderfeet. Did you get your name from Eurotrip when that guy went to that club called vandersex? That movie was uber funny lol. Your wife has real pretty feet. Wanna put her on my site?

Thank you! I'm a big fan of your feet as well! And, actually, I've never seen that movie -- but now I'll have to. [Smile]

Never been asked to contribute to a site in an official capacity before! I wouldn't know where to begin.

Yours,
Vanderfeet

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vander, I LOVE THE SOLES! Her feet are amazing and they look very smooth...her toes are screaming to be sucked! Very lucky man!

HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love wide meaty soles! My gf's look very similar to hers!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did a great job on these photos. I like the top group, where you used existing light. It gives a moody, kind of dramatic effect to the feet. Great work.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icanhaztoesburger
Board Regular
Member # 32187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icanhaztoesburger   Email icanhaztoesburger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Vanderfeet, she has great soles!

Thanks for sharing.

xoxo

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
You did a great job on these photos. I like the top group, where you used existing light. It gives a moody, kind of dramatic effect to the feet. Great work.

That's a huge compliment coming from you, Ben. Very encouraging indeed! Thank you.

Yours,
Vanderfeet

--------------------
vf

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
Wow! Thank you all so much for the nice comments. You will definitely be seeing some more new pictures soon.

In the meantime, here is another older one where you can see some toes. (Don't mind the ink, [Smile] someone was feeling 'creative' that day.)

-

Yours,
Vanderfeet & Vanderwife
[Cheers]

Somehow, I overlooked this update the first time around. What a great way to cap off your post, it's nice to see an artist so personally involved in is "work".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!HOT!HOT!Super sexy feet, I especially love her soles.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Thanks guys! [Smile]

--------------------
vf

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last sole shot is a goodie [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a very classy-looking living room (randomly)
and nice post [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links