Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sister-in-law's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sister-in-law's feet
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My SIL was keen to the idea of posing her feet for me when we went to the lake to hang out just a little earlier today. She's got nice size 7 1/2 feet which are fairly soft to the touch. She confided to my wife that she sometimes gives her husband footjobs, but he is way to in the closet to compare notes with me. I'll be adding a new clip to her clips4sale site from what we shot today in the next few days.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes thanks for the post I have been waiting for those tell her she is awesome
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are such a lucky dog!!! Two in one family
what odds! Love the blue color!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet and I imagine she is good at doing the job. Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a BIG fan of her feet! Love her in flop-flops. Love the thought of those hot feet giving footjobs too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alla
Board Regular
Member # 4803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alla   Email alla   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, simply incredible
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look so soft and suckable, I wouldn't catch you jerking off to these pics would I? [Tongue] .... I am [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he needs to get out of his closet, but only when he's ready.. lucky for you, you get the shots... cool pics

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics.thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really love pic 3 and 6, these are my favourites. I bet she's awesome in doing a Fj to her husband. Thanks for sharing the pics with us again. Can't wait to see more [Tongue]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, awesome soles in the early going, but the little blue pedi tease was killing me, it was almost like she was hiding the tops of those awesome toes, but then she came through with pic number 5 to give me what I was lookin' for. That then allowed me to happily back through the set and appreciate every little wrinkle once more. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, LD, thanks again for sharing these! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] Sweet !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping to get together with her again on Wednesday to shoot some more stuff.

Imagine having your nose up this close...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles i loved... i want sniff sweaty flip flops, with toeprints...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links