Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sister-in-law's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sister-in-law's feet
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of your SIL's amazing soles, and toes...her soles indeed look so soft. Love the casual poses, and how she does not mind you snapping away as she carries on. Great job, and you are fortunate to have an SIL with sexy feet for you to admire.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell her im down to massage them n kiss them anyday

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Great pics of your SIL's amazing soles, and toes...her soles indeed look so soft. Love the casual poses, and how she does not mind you snapping away as she carries on. Great job, and you are fortunate to have an SIL with sexy feet for you to admire.

Regards,
2swift

Yeah, I really have no idea what the conversation was we were having. She was talking a hundred miles a minute for about a half hour and I told her I was going to get the camera to take some feet pictures. She said "Just do your thing while we're talking." My side of the conversation was a fascinating collection of, "Mmmm hmmmm", "Yeah", and "You don't say?" [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great you are able to pull this off without a conflict of interest, or of sparking a mild sibling rivalry. It gives you the best of both worlds.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that close-up! Your sister in law has some beautiful feet!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links