Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sister-in-law's feet at the Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sister-in-law's feet at the Park
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just added a new little clip to my wife's sister's clipstore.

Carrie's Feet: http://clips4sale.com/store/8236

-

Sister-in-law's Feet at the Park
We were at a nearby park sitting on a bench by the waterfront and her feet had a pretty deep blue nail polish color. She sat with her feet on the bench in her worn Old Navy thongs sandals and then kicked them off to show off her pretty perfect bare soles.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the "sister in law" feet.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles up please [Big Grin] ... btw great work!

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love SIL's!! Nice soles

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT SNIFF SMELLY FLIP FLOPS AND NICE FEET
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links