Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot WHores...Gotta Love Them!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot WHores...Gotta Love Them!
SolelyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 31992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SolelyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

For more hardcore pics...click HERE

--------------------
www.foot-palace.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this lady goes by the name of Jocelyn...GREAT FEET...LOVE THE RED POLISH.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 31992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SolelyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right Zappa...man. You know your foot whores, don't you! :-p Her name is Jocelyn.

--------------------
www.foot-palace.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The generous photo samples provided in the link are very nice! Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen her!! Her feet are off the chart!! Is she on any other sites??
I feel like a crack head,, I need another hit of her feet!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude old school BFM!!! teeth are fucked up but her toes are awesome!
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
I've never seen her!! Her feet are off the chart!! Is she on any other sites??
I feel like a crack head,, I need another hit of her feet!!

Jocelyn's done quite a bit of AVM work for various media entities, but I don't think I've seen her presented better than in the samples you find with the link profided in this post.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love clear slides!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy F%$#~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyagogo:
dude old school BFM!!! teeth are fucked up but her toes are awesome!

She's lucky then... if she was diagnosed with ugly feet and toes syndrome she'd be screwed!! No cure for that disease... A little dental insurance could take care of her grill...
What is BFM and the one Ben said she used to be on??
Feet as hot as hers are as rare as Micky Mantle rookie card!!
Someone throw me a bone.. I need a link!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit!!!

I could see the second pic drawing some controversy with Wu's guidelines, though.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links